This course educates you about the most common slip, trip, and fall hazards and why they might develop in your workplace, as well as how to carry out a risk assessment. It teaches you how to prevent hazards from posing a risk to employees through the implementation of control measures, such as good housekeeping, changes to design, thorough maintenance, suitable flooring and footwear, proper cleaning, and safe practices for working.
Course learning outcomes:
• SHWWA 2005 in relation to safety
• Duties of employers / employees
• What is a Risk assessment ?
• What are Slip’s, trips & falls ?
• Understand STF accidents and how and where they can occur
• Identify STF hazards in the work place
• Risk Assessments and control measures for reducing/eliminating STF in the work place
• Common injuries caused through STF
• Action Demonstrations
By taking this course, you’ll be fully prepared to prevent people from slipping, tripping, or falling in the workplace.
On Completion of the course the learner will receive a certificate of attendance from GROW Training.
This course is €50 pp and duration of this course is 2.5 hours on your premises. Maximum attendance per course is 8-10 people.
Please note that all courses are delivered through English.