Course learning outcomes:
• SHWWA 2005 in relation to safety
• Duties of employers / employees
• What is a Risk assessment ?
• What are Slip’s, trips & falls ?
• Understand STF accidents and how and where they can occur
• Identify STF hazards in the work place
• Risk Assessments and control measures for reducing/eliminating STF in the work place
• Common injuries caused through STF
• Action Demonstrations
By taking this course, you’ll be fully prepared to prevent people from slipping, tripping, or falling in the workplace.
On Completion of the course the learner will receive a certificate of attendance from GROW Training.
This course is €50 pp and duration of this course is 2.5 hours on your premises. Maximum attendance per course is 8-10 people.
Please note that all courses are delivered through English.