• Recovery Position
• The Chain of Survival
• Adult C.P.R./Foreign Body Obstruction (F.B.A.O).
• Two person C.P.R.
• A.E.D. Skill and 1 Shock Scenario
• A.E.D. Multi Shock Skills Practice/ Skills Evaluation
• Infant C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
• Child C.P.R. & F.B.A.O. Skills
• Heart Attack and Stroke
• Legal & Ethical Issues
• Administration Issues
• Infection Control
On successful completion of the Course , the learners will be awarded a PHECC approved CFR certificate
Cost of this Course is €110 pp ( 6 learners to 1 Tutor in a group ) or €550 for a group.
Please note that all courses are delivered through English.